Monday, February 15, 2010

Buy Tv On Finance I Am A College Student And Need To Buy A Tv. Will They Let Me Finance It? I Dont Know If I Have Credit?

I am a college student and need to buy a tv. will they let me finance it? i dont know if i have credit? - buy tv on finance

I'm 19 and I have a student loan, so I thought, perhaps the best buy finance let me tell you, more than one or two years. I've never financed anything before and I have a credit card. But my mother says, it's a good idea to build my credit with something like that. My problem is that I do not know if I get the funding. Does anybody know the answer?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You want proof of some form of income, but if their parents think it's a good idea to go ahead.
But you need a TV that bad? If so, get a modest size, who can really afford as a student of the university.

Anonymous said...

How do you want to buy TV one years to pay for it? Compare and find you have a TV that you can afford to pay cash. You can buy 26-inch TV for $ 200, 20 "for $ 150, including a built-in DVD drive for $ 200. But these are the old tube style, no desire to LCD screens. But be careful to buy what they can really afford.

Anonymous said...

Please take this advice .........

If you have not the money, but SAVE SAVE!

The loan is a monster, do not eat it.

The only rule is that you must do the following:

Once you've finished college, get one (and I mean) credit card. This is their only source of unsecured credit.

I can not stress this board. Put your TV if necessary. Stay away from credit card if you use it, and there are only three cases:

1. Buying a house
2. Buy a car
3. Emergencies

Good luck with your decision!

Anonymous said...

You want proof of some form of income, but if their parents think it's a good idea to go ahead.
But you need a TV that bad? If so, get a modest size, who can really afford as a student of the university.

Anonymous said...

You could probably use a Visa card rather easily, but I do not understand why you want to participate, with loans at this time (showing that the bills you have now proved that you are responsible) to pay.

Anonymous said...

The most important thing is to have an income. You have a job? Make small purchases on credit is not a bad idea, in order to contribute to your credit card, but if you do not have jobs and ways and means to make their payments, it can also ruin your credit.

Post a Comment