Saturday, February 20, 2010

Table Shower In Kansas City Looking For A Cheap Space To Throw A Baby Shower In Kansas City Area.?

Looking for a cheap space to throw a baby shower in Kansas City Area.? - table shower in kansas city

I threw my sister a shower. I am looking for rental space that around 50 individuals with table and chairs accommidate. I really need something cheap, because I think I'll probably need about 6-8 hours. My game will take some time. I must bring my own food and cake in a kitchen would be a good thing, but not an obligation. In addition, the plant must be in there. I wanted a church, but might not have found a room to rent. Please help me find the perfect place.

3 comments:

E=MC hammer said...

Rental of the facility in Swope Park

Mike G said...

Your basement. Perhaps her husband's mother's basement. Oh, that's your sister with an illegitimate child? Not surprising.


I love it. Gabriella is the city of Kansas, not Florida. No other club in the country club.

starbucks girl 197 said...

Find Country Club! I live in Florida, but you can always a country club!

Post a Comment