Friday, February 26, 2010

What Can I Write In Goodbye Card Can Someone PLEASE Help Me Decoding My Dream From Last Night?

Can someone PLEASE help me decoding my dream from last night? - what can i write in goodbye card

Thank you for watching this
I always dream, and remember, almost always. always in color, and I feel in my dreams ... possible emotional. But last night ....

I had this dream that my uncle (recently deceased) was in the kitchen and I was there, I wrote this letter (not remember what he said was like a map, but I Remember miss spell words on ) of the map and I have something to say, I want you to know that if anything happens to you, and I told him I loved him and gave him a big hug and told me that "He loved me (not really always say that once when I was a child) and hugged me again ... I woke up after ... But I am confused as to why he was there,and the importance of the card and write him a letter saying that if something happened when he was alive and, as a normal day was in my dreams ...

not symbolize something deeper?

I have no chance to say goodbye, to tell him, nor had the opportunity to go to the Hosptial while he was there. I miss him very much but

No comments:

Post a Comment