Sunday, February 21, 2010

What Does It Mean When Your Right Hip Hurts Why Do I Have Pains Around My Hip Bones?

Why do i have pains around my hip bones? - what does it mean when your right hip hurts

You know when you (your hands on your hips, not hip, and can squeeze and feel the front teeth and sometimes the lines of his stomach and human models skinney super cute) and just before my body, the pain I sometimes. I recently started having sex and he is a black man (you know what that means), and it was super bad if I lost my virginity. I just hope that this pain does not Associatie with that.

2 comments:

Karunya said...

This could be through muscle fatigue or dehydration. Try exercising all parts of the body. It is also sometimes due to disuse atrophy. A doctor, consult if it persists. You will also find information on the Internet. I found this site very useful. http://aches.in/cramps.html

Deppster said...

Bigger is not always better. It may include cramps. Have you just started to happen after having sex with this man?

Post a Comment